Two Armenian soldiers wounded in another breach of ceasefire by Azerbaijan
YEREVAN, May 12. /ARKA/. Two Armenian soldiers were wounded in another breach of ceasefire by Azerbaijan, the Armenian Defense Ministry said today.
According to it, the breach occurred at around 10:00 am today morning outside the village of Sotk in Armenian province of Gegharkunik. Azerbaijani armed forces used also a drone.
The condition of one of the wounded servicemen is satisfactory and the condition of the other is serious, the ministry said, adding that at 10:30 a.m., the situation on the frontline was relatively stable.
Four Armenian soldiers had been wounded on April 11 after Azerbaijani forces shelled Armenian positions near Sotk from at 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. local time. Armenian army units took “appropriate defensive-preventive measures” in response. -0-