Pashinyan's press secretary denies claims that Armenia has agreed to "corridor" solutions
YEREVAN, August 8. /ARKA/. "All statements and publications claiming that Armenia has agreed, is agreeing, or will agree to provide Azerbaijan with a 'corridor' to its Nakhichevan exclave through Armenian territory are simply not true," said Nazeli Baghdasaryan, press secretary to Prime Minister Pashinyan.
"At his press conference on July 16 this year, Prime Minister Pashinyan clearly and unequivocally stated Armenia's position. There can be no other logic," Baghdasaryan wrote on her Facebook page.
On August 8, a bilateral meeting will be held in Washington between Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan and US President Donald Trump, to be followed by a trilateral meeting with Pashinyan, Trump, and Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev.
Trump previously said that an official signing ceremony for a peace agreement with the leaders of the three countries will be held at the White House on August 8. Trump also noted that the U.S. will sign bilateral agreements with both countries to jointly develop economic opportunities, "so that we can fully unlock the potential of the South Caucasus region."-0-